Xfinity WiFi allows Comcast users to stay connected whenever needed and it supports all kinds of devices. Auto-connection is enabled in all the allowed devices within range. It is an advanced solution to share data online securely. Although overall, Xfinity is very easy to use, there may be cases when you need to get around the username and password. If you forgot the details and need to connect to the internet urgently, you can try a simple solution. Just make sure that you use the steps in this guide for legitimate purposes only.
Xfinity WiFi devices
In order to get access to an Xfinity WiFi device, a valid login ID and a password are required. As long as you have these credentials and they are valid, you will be able to access high-speed internet anywhere and for free. However, if you don’t have the valid login ID, there is a way in which you can bypass the username and password request. Bear in mind that this could land you in legal trouble. This guide is only meant to be used as a reference.
The best way to find Xfinity WiFi Hotspot
In order to find Xfinity WiFi hotspot, you need to download the official Xfinity WiFi app. You can find the Android version on the Google Play Store and the iOS version can be downloaded from the App Store.
Enter your current location and select Search and that is all. It is very simple and once you have the app installed on your device, you will be able to find the nearest Xfinity WiFi locations so that you can connect to the internet.
Bypassing Xfinity Username and Password
With this method, you will be able to access Xfinity account without hassle. You can easily connect to Xfinity without having to worry about the username and password requirement.
- After downloading the official Xfinity WiFi app, click on the following link to set up Xfinity Username and Password: https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup?execution=e1s1
- The link should work automatically, but if you come across any issues, just click on forgot password to be redirected automatically.
- Select any option from Phone Number, Account Number or Serial Number. Then click on Continue
- Enter a valid phone number/account number and serial number
- Follow the instruction on the screen and enter the details required
- Click on Submit to get the Username and Password for Xfinity WiFi
How to reset Xfinity WiFi Password Remotely
If you already have a valid username, you can reset the password following the below steps:
- Go to the link to reset Xfinity WiFi password remotely: https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/reset?execution=e2s1
- Select Forgot Password
- Select Username and click Next
- Enter your username and click on Continue
- Follow the instruction on the screen and enter the valid information when requested.
- Click on submit to get the new Xfinity WiFi password.