If you are looking for Spanish and Latin American content, Exabyte TV is an amazing IPTV Add-on that will suit your need for news, TV shows, movies, sports, cartoons and more in Spanish. With this add-on, you can access a varied selection of live TV channels featuring great entertainment with top quality. You can find more information about this add-on on the official website http://blog.exabytetv.info/ (the information is in Spanish), including installation guides and more details about the channels available. The list of channels available can be accessed via your computer, SmartTV, iPod, iPad or anything else.
How to install Exabyte TV
- The first step is to add the Exabyte TV Repository. From your main menu screen, select File manager below System.
- Click twice on Add Source
- Press the indication on the pop up windows that is displayed
- Enter the repository URL like this: http://exabytetv.info/repo then click Done.
- Now you need to name the repository so select the empty space that is below “Enter a name for this media source” heading.
- In this case, you can name the repository as .Exabyte, or choose any name that you want. Just make sure that you can identify the source. The small dot that we add at the start is an easy solution to prevent that the repository gets mixed up with local folders since Kodi uses an alphabetical order to the media sources. Enter the name .Exabyte and click Done. Then select OK.
- Now you should see .Exabyte to your media sources. If you see a message stating that the system can’t connect to the media source, verify that the URL you entered for the repository and ensure that it is correct. If there are no mistakes, check your internet connection. If you have confirmed that none of the above is the issue, it is possible that the media source is down temporarily and you may have to proceed the installation when the URL is active.
- Now you have to go back to your main screen and choose Add-ons from the System menu.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on .Exabyte or the name that you selected for the Exabyte TV repository. Select plugin.video.exabytetv.zip
Allow some time for the installation to be completed. Once it is finished, you will see a message Add-on enabled. The location where the message appears depends on the Skin or Build that you have. In addition, you will see the indication Enabled next to the add-on. This should appear in all the add-ons installed in your system.
- Exabyte TV is installed in your system and you will be able to find it in your Video add-ons. One thing to note is that given that this is a third party add-on, the official Kodi developers don’t support it. In order to get assistance about the Exabyte TV add-on, you need to reach out to the team behind it, via their website.
How to use Exabyte TV add-on securely
Exabyte TV allows you to enjoy a great deal of content and while this makes it a practical solution for anyone who wants the best entertainment for a low cost, there are some risks associated. Exabyte gives access to premium TV channels, but they are not licensed to provide this content. This means that copyright holders are not happy at all with people using this type of solutions. We suggest that you try to get a legitimate service to avoid any issues, but if you choose Exabyte TV or a similar solution, it is your responsibility to face the possible consequences. In some cases, official streaming services may not be an option due to price or because the truth is that they don’t offer all the content that you may want.
This is why options like Exabyte TV are very popular. However, if you choose to use them, you need to protect your privacy and identity to avoid issues. One of the most effective methods is to use a VPN service. This will encrypt your internet traffic, making sure that others can’t see what you do when you are connected to the internet. The protection that a VPN offers prevents third parties from seeing the content that you access. In addition, since a VPN masks your real IP address, you will be almost untraceable. Furthermore, you will be able to get around online restrictions. A VPN gives you online freedom and it helps you to access the content you want, without putting your privacy at risk. Some of the best services available are ExpressVPN, IPVanish, PureVPN, NordVPN and PIA.