There have been reported problems regarding Android users having some troubles downloading app/s on Google Play Store wherein they would get a message that the download is still pending. This means, apps cannot be downloaded on Play Store. In this article, we shall discuss different ways to solve this error of issue.
How to solve app download pending Google Play Store
1. Go to Settings on your Android phone
2. Go to Apps section
3. Switch to all tab
4. Scroll down and look for Google Play Store app
5. Tap on Clear Data and clear cache. This should fix the problem on downloading problem in Play Store.
Another method to fix the mentioned problem is by removing Google Play Store account and adding it back again. To do this all you have to do is the following:
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Accounts-Google
3. Select your account and remove it from your device
One of the major reasons or causes of the mentioned issue or problem is Google Play Store could be outdated. In this instance, all you have to do is try to update your Play Store app version. Once you have updated and the problem still persist, try to find a previous version of Play Store from Android app mirror website and get an apk for installation.
If your downloads are still pending, you could also cancel them:
1. Go to Play Store
2. Go to My Apps
3. Click on update all apps
4. Once the download starts
5. Cancel all the apps except the app you would want to download
6. Open Play Store, go to the app you want to install
7. Tap on Install and tap Accept
8. Leave Play Store and go to Settings>Apps>Running.
9. If you see Google Play Store and Google Play services cancel and stop both of them
10. Click on show cached processes
11. If you still see Google Play Services and Play Store apps again, cancel and stop them again
12. Open Google Play Store and then, your app will be downloaded without any problems.