Coming across errors on Kodi can be frustrating as they can prevent you from enjoying the content that you want. If you regularly use UK Turks and have come across errors or it is not working at all for you, don’t worry, in this guide, we will tell you how you can solve the “UK Turks not working” error with Kodi Playlist Addon. We will present methods that will allow you to fix the UK Turks Playlist error, so that you can enjoy seamless performance and continue enjoying your streaming experience on Kodi. If UK Turks is not working, or if you have been getting an error while trying to install it, you can use the information in this guide to solve the issue on Kodi Jarvis, Krypton and even the latest version, Leia.
Getting the best experience with UK Turks
UK Turks has gathered a lot of following due to the fact that it is one of the few streaming options that is still available. Many streams have stopped working because they have been shut down or they are blocked by ISPs in certain countries. UK Turks continues offering a great selection of movies, TV shows and a lot of live content. This is why people want to ensure that it works well and avoid any issues with this add-on. UK Turks has been around for quite a while and it is particularly useful for people who want to watch the best TV shows.
Like with other add-ons, we highly recommend Kodi users to get a VPN service to secure their traffic and enjoy a more versatile streaming experience. As previously mentioned, some ISPs have blocked popular streaming add-ons or some of these entertainment options have been shut down. If you want to be able to stream content without interruptions and without letting others see what you are doing online, a VPN is the best solution. VPNs encrypt your entire traffic, which prevents other people from monitoring your activities. A VPN is also a great solution to bypass restrictions. We recommend high quality solutions like NordVPN and ExpressVPN. They offer strong protection for your data, as well as speed to ensure that you can stream content without issues. Plus, they don’t keep logs of your activities, meaning that you can enjoy UK Turks and other add-ons without worries.
How to fix UK Turk Playlist Invalid PIN Error Fix
If the problem you are having is that when you try to access UK Turks PLaylist, you get the UKTurks Pin Access System pop up asking you to enter the PIN again, you can follow the below steps.
1. Go to utpin.com and create a PIN for UK Turks Playlist. Then enter the PIN into the add-on. Keep in mind that you might need to delete the add-on and the add it again from the same repo. Then request a pin and it all should work well. Make sure that you use a VPN while you are creating the PIN. This will add a strong layer of security.
Keep in mind that you may have to create a PIN whenever you connect to the UK Turks Playlist. If there are any other issues when opening UK Turks Playlist, like the check log error, failed to install or any other problem, you can use a Kodi Maintenance Tools like Log Viewer.
How to deal with UK Turks Playlist Check Log Error on Kodi
One of the most frustrating issues that you may experience with Kodi is the Check the log for more information error, also known as the Log Error. Usually this issue appears during the installation of add-ons like Sportsdevil, 123movies, pyramid and exodus. In order to fix this error, there are two methods that you can try. The first option is to clear cache and purge packages. The second one is to simply check log on Kodi and fix the error.
How to install UK Turks on Kodi 17.6
Now, let’s focus on the steps that allow you to install UK Turks on Kodi.
1. The first thing you need to do is to ensure that you have Kodi on your system and that you have selected the right settings. After that, select System settings and then select the Addons option to move forward.
2. Go to the Addon section and locate the Unknown sources option. Enable this to make sure that you can install add-ons from external sources.
3. Return to the Kodi installation home screen and select settings.
4. Go to the File Manager.
5. Click on Add Source and select open None.
6. Add file source to add the URL of the UK Turks plugin. The URL is:
Then enter this URL in the box provided and click Done.
7. Go back to the home screen, select the Addon options. Select addon manager and then Install from zip file.
8. Install from Zip file. Select the Repo, based on the name that you previously chose for it. Then select the zip file to download the addon repository. In this case, you just need to go to the repository ukturk-x.x.x.zip file.
9. Install from Repository. Once the repository has been installed, return to the addon manager and select its icon. You have to select install from the repository option to add UK Turk addon repository.
10. Just navigate to the Video Addon from the list and select UK Turks playlist addon.
11. Select the install button that is available with it. You will need to allow a few moments before the addon is installed since it has to download the files from the online repo.
Now, the add-on repository should be installed on your device.
How to know if UK Turks is down
If you want to connect to the Kodi repository and you are experiencing issues, you may wonder if the repository is not installed correctly or if UK Turks is down. You can find out if the add-on is down by going to https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install in your browser and check if it works there. If it does, it means that UK Turks is not down.
How to fix Live Stream not working
If the live stream is not working, you can just clear the providers and the cache. Then reboot the add-on. If it is still not working, just use Rock Cleaner Kodi addon to uninstall the UK Turk Plugin. Then, you can reinstall from the repository.
How to fix UK Turks Repository manually
The repository can be manually fixed by performing an update. The process is easy and you just need to select the repository required from the list and then press manual fixing so that it starts doing it automatically.