South Korea is a hub for innovation and its technology and beauty industries are way ahead of what is available in many other countries around the world. There is a lot of great content being produced in South Korea so it doesn’t come as a surprise to know that many people are interested in accessing the App Store in that country. There are great games and apps available in the South Korean market, which causes the envy of users in other countries who can access this content due to geo-blocks. However, there is a way to bypass the restrictions and that is creating a South Korea Apple ID. We’ll talk about the steps you need to follow to create an Apple ID in South Korea and you won’t need a credit.
How can you create a South Korean Apple ID without a credit card
It is actually very easy to create an Apple ID from South Korea. In this tutorial, we will go through the steps that you can follow. The main thing is to select a free app to download and then chose the option to create a New Apple ID. Then you will need to enter your personal information and a billing address in South Korea. Here is the full process, step by step.
1. Sign out of your Apple ID. Select one free app to install on your iOS device.
2. Select South Korea as a region. Select Cancel to access South Korea App Store. This is a crucial step.
3. Select one free app to install, select create new Apple ID. Enter email address, password and agree to the Terms.
4. You will also need to enter the name, security questions and date of birth. You should see the “None” option under Billing Information.
5. Enter Billing Address. It has to be an address in South Korea. You can try a fake address generator.
Phone: 82 32901114
6. Check your email address to look for the verification code. If you don’t see it, make sure that you search the spam inbox. It is advisable to use Gmail as it is less likely to have any issues when it comes to receiving the verification email.
Creating a secondary Apple ID is very easy but if you are unable to see the None option, make sure that you have followed all the steps correctly. If you did, but you are still unable to access the website, connect to a VPN in South Korea and check if that works.
There are many VPN providers that offer servers in South Korea. You can try the below options:
Speed is one of the strongest points for ExpressVPN. This provider is an ideal solution for defeating restrictions and enjoying access to content in South Korea. You will enjoy fast and reliable performance. In Addition, ExpressVPN is highly secure.
PureVPN is based in Hong Kong and it offers a service that allows you to defeat restrictions and enjoy access to a great selection of servers around the world. Currently, they have presence in over 140 countries. You will be able to defeat restrictions and enjoy a high level of security.
Private Internet Access
PIA is an affordable solution that allows you to defeat restrictions without issues. Although it only has servers in 25 countries at the moment, South Korea is one of the locations supported. PIA is a highly secure solution and it offers a great selection of features.
Many people are looking for ways to create a secondary Apple ID in South Korea, Japan and other locations using a credit card. Just make sure that you enter the necessary details such as address and phone number.