In this guide, you will learn how you can install Kodi Vizio Smart TV, but keep in mind that this is actually an alternative set of steps since Kodi doesn’t support Vizio Smart TV. For this workaround, you just need to use a basic Android TV device so that you can add Kodi to your Smart TV. Here is what you need to do to install Kodi Vizio Smart TV.
1. First you need a Firestick, or an Android TV box so that you can add Kodi to your Smart TV.
2. PLug the Android TV stick to your SmartTV
3. Now install Kodi on the Android TV stick. To do this, you can go to the Google PLay Store in the main menu of the Android TV stick. After that, select the Google Play Store icon to open it.
4. Search for Kodi in the Google Play Store. Select Kodi from the search results and then select Install.
5. After Kodi is installed, click Open. Once Kodi is installed, you can install Addons.
6. Go to File Manager in the Kodi main menu, which you will find below SYSTEM in the Kodi dashboard.
7. Now, select Add Source and enter this URL: “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” into the box. The select Done.
8. Choose the box that says “Enter a name for this media source” and enter a name for this. It is advisable to use something simple, easy to remember.
9. Now press the Home icon that is located in the Kodi dashboard to go back to the Kodi menu.
10. Now select System and go to Add-Ons after that.
11. Select Install from Zip file and press the new source that you previously added.
12. Choose “start here” and select the “config.wizard.zip” file.
13. Allow some time for the Config Wizard to be installed. To complete the setup process, follow the instructions on the screen.
14. Turn off the streaming device and then turn it on again to restart.
15. Open Kodi.
How to install Kodi on your Smart TV
Since most Smart TVs don’t support Kodi, it is not possible to install the software directly on the Smart TV. However, there is an alternative and that is to use a Firestick or a low priced Android TV box. This is a convenient solution to add advanced features to your Smart TV. You can transform your TV into a complete entertainment center and all you need to do is to add an affordable device to your TV.
How to add Kodi to your Smart TV?
1. The first step is to get a low priced Android TV box.
2. Connect the device in the power and the HDMI. You can connect the HDMI to your TV.
3. Install Kodi for Android and open Kodi on your new streaming device.