Kodi users have a plethora of options when it comes to add-ons, and one of them is USTVNOW, a perfect solution for people who love US TV shows. This add-on allows you to stream the most popular TV channels from the United States, including NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS and CW TV. If you are looking for an add-on that gives you easy access to the content produced by these networks, USTVNOW is a great choice. Here we will take a look at the steps that you need to follow in order to install USTVNOW, but before we start, it is important to note the importance of using a VPN service. Some Kodi add-ons are blocked or can only be accessed in certain locations. If you want to watch US TV from anywhere, without worrying about restrictions, you need is to get a VPN service that has a good selection of server and advanced technology to defeat blocks and support good speeds for streaming.
Using a VPN allows you to spoof your location by giving you a different IP address that makes you appear as if you where somewhere else, in the United States for example. You may be actually located in India, but if you connect to a server in the United States, you will get a US IP address, which can grant you access to US content. USTVNow is one of the add-ons that can only be used in specific regions. But with a VPN, your location won’t matter because you will get the chance to connect to a VPN server in any country supported to change your IP address and defeat the blocks. Another advantage of using a VPN is that it lets you bypass ISP throttling. You see, your ISP may slow down your internet connection when you are watching videos. However, you can avoid this with a VPN, since your traffic is encrypted ans your ISP won’t know what you are doing online.
Last, but not least, another good reason to use a VPN is the fact that it protects your online traffic. As previously mentioned, when you use a VPN, your activities are protected with encryption. This prevents others from seeing what websites you visit, what content you access and everything else you do online. VPNs are excellent privacy protection tools and they add security to your connection, particularly when you are using public WiFi networks. Malicious hackers tend to lurk these networks because they know that they are vulnerable to attacks so they can exploit the security weaknesses and get access to personal data of the people connected. Using a VPN protects your from security threats, even when you are using public WiFi. After going through the steps to install USTVNow, we will present a list of VPN services that we recommend to protect your internet traffic and defeat blocks.
How to create a free USTV NOW Account
To get started, you need to create a USTV Now account. This is free and all you need to do is to follow the below instructions.
1. Go to USTV Now Website http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide and select Sign Up.
2. Next, you will be directed to the USTV Now page where you need to enter your email address. Click on Sign Up, make sure that you don’t select Facebook or Gmail as a sign up option.
3. Select Continue on the next page.
4. Enter your name, last name, password and country. Don’t select USA. Mark the boxes next to “I am a US citizen” and “I agree with terms and conditions”.
5. Go to your email inbox. You should have received a message to confirm the account.
6. The account can now be used to watch free live US channels on your mobile devices or desktop.
How to install USTV Now Add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton
To install USTV Now you can do the below:
1. Open your Kodi app and go to Addons
2. Choose the Package installer icon at the top left corner
3. Then you can click on Install from Repository, go to Kodi Add-on Repository and Video Addons. After that click on USTV Now and select Install.
4. Allow some time until you see the notification stating that USTV Now Addon was enabled.
5. Return to the Kodi homescreen and choose the Addons tab from the left hand column. Then click Video Addons.
6. You will see all the video addons installed, including USTVNow.
7. The other option is to download the official USTVNow add-on from Kodi https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/ustvnow and configure it by clicking on Install from Zip File, rather than choosing Install from Repository.
How to install USTV Now on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
1. Open Kodi
2. Go to Videos, then Addons
3. Scroll down to the bottom and select Get More
4. Now select USTVNow and you will see an Add-On Enabled notification.
5. Go back to Videos, select Add-ons and then USTVNow.
ExpressVPN is fast, secure and its software is easy to use. You can connect to servers in over 90 countries, including United States. With ExpressVPN, you can enjoy a seamless streaming experience while using USTV Now. They use advanced technology and their network is regularly updated to ensure that you can defeat blocks. No logs are kept of your online activities and you can bypass restrictions without hassle.
NordVPN is a service with a strong focus on security and privacy. It is designed to help you to protect your data from online threats, but it can also help you to bypass restrictions effectively. NordVPN has servers in over 60 countries and it is a zero logs provider, meaning that it doesn’t keep logs at all. Features such as double VPN and Onion over VPN will bring privacy protection to the next level.
Private Internet Access
PIA is a service that is very affordable and easy to use, which is why it is one of the most popular names in the VPN industry. You can defeat restrictions thanks to its vast selection of servers (over 3000), which are located in over 30 countries. PIA doesn’t keep logs of your online activities and it offers fast speeds as well as SOCKS5 proxy, which is a practical solution for defeating blocks and stream content.