Neptune Rising is a Kodi video add-on offers access to a vast list of HD movies and TV shows, and it offers a well-organized design. With Neptune Rising, you can stream movies and TV shows free of charge. The Neptune Rising add-on is available in the Blamo Repository. Here we will tell you how to install Neptune Rising on Kodi. Just keep in mind that Neptune Rising features links to content that may be subject to copyright. If you decide to stream such content, it is important that you take the necessary measures to protect your online privacy from eavesdroppers. The best option is to use a VPN service that encrypts your traffic and disguises you IP address and location.
How to install Neptune Rising Krypton version 17.6
1. Open the latest version of Kodi Krypton, then click on the gear icon on top
2. Select File Manager, then scroll down and click twice on Add Source
3. Once you select Add Souce, you will see a Box, there you need to click on the option that says None.
4. Paste the following URL: http://blamo.teverz.com/ then press OK
5. Type the Repository Name, for instance Blamo, then press OK
6. Return to Kodi Home Screen for additional steps. Then click on Add-ons
7. An icon that looks like a box will appear on the top-left corner. You need to click on it.
8. Select Install from Zip file from the list. Then click on Blamo when you see the box
9. Select repository.blamo-0.0.3.zip, then allow some time for the repository to install
10. Click on Install from Repository, then select Blamo Repository, choose Video Add-ons, Neptune Rising and press Install.
11. Once Neptune Rising Kodi is installed, return to Kodi Home Screen, then select Add-ons, followed by Video Add-ons and then tap on Neptune Rising. You can watch a great selection of free movies and TV shows.
How to install Neptune Rising on Kodi Jarvis version 16 or below
1. Launch Kodi Jarvis, then tap on the System on your screen
2. Click on File Manager, scroll down to select Add Source, click twice on it
3. Tap on None, then type the following URL: http://blamo.teverz.com and select Done
4. Give a name to the Repository, in this case, Blamo. Select Done and click OK.
5. Go back to Kodi Main Menu and then click on System menu.
6. Select Add-ons, then select the option to Install from Zip File.
7. Select Blamo, then click on repository.blamo-0.0.3.zip
8. Now you need to install from Repository
9. Look for Blamo Repository on the list. Click on Video Add-ons
10. Select Neptune Rising and then press Install
How to install Neptune Rising on Kodi Fire Stick
1. Open Fire Stick device and then select Settings
2. Click “Application” and then tap on Manage Installed Applications
3. Select Kodi, then follow the steps mentioned for installing Neptune Rising on Kodi Krypton
How to download Neptune Rising
1. Download Neptune Rising Zip File on the system
2. Launch Kodi, click on Add-ons, then select the icon that looks like a box and that is located at the top
3. Select install from Zip Dile, then navigate the downloaded zip file from your system and upload the file. Allow some time for the add-on to be installed.
4. Click “Install from Repository” and then tap on Blamo Repository from the list. Select Video add-ons, then Neptune Rising and install
What to do if Neptune Rising is not working or you experience any issues
If you get an error message stating that the installation failed, it would be due to a failure of the repository where Neptune is located. Neptune Rising used to be located in another repository, which has been shut down. This is why the add-on may not work. The easy solution is to find a different working repository for Neptune Rising. At the moment, Blamo Repository is the best option to get the add-on.
If you you get the Check Log Error message, this may be due to one or more files in the repository that are missing. This error appears when the repository fails or it is not updated. There are some Kodi add-ons that allow you to locate the missing log files. However, you will still need to find the file online and complete a difficult process. The easy alternative is to install Neptune Rising using Blamo Repository.
Alternatives to Neptune Rising
Covenant, Exodus, Poseidon, Oculus and Strictly HD are other algorithms that you can consider when it comes to watching movies and TV series. Although Neptune Rising is just getting started and the other options are more established, it is still a good solution that deserves to be tried. You can find it on the Blamo Repository.