Korean TV shows and movies are not only popular within Korea, but also around the world. Many people love K-dramas and there are many Korean movies that have earned popularity and recognition internationally. In order to get access to the best entertainment produced in Korea, one of the best options for Kodi users is the OnDemand Korea add-on. This is an incredible source for TV shows and movies, and it offers you the chance to enjoy content in HD or standard definition. If you are a fan of Korean productions, this add-on is definitely worth installing. In this guide, we will tell you all the steps that you need to follow in order to install this add-on in the version of Kodi that you prefer.
Before we start…
In this guide, we’ll show you the steps required to install the OnDemand Korea addon and enjoy your favorite content. But before we focus on the installation process, we need to discuss the importance of using a VPN service. This technology is designed to protect the privacy of your information and it can also help you to enjoy a better streaming experience. Without a VPN, your ISP and other parties are able to see what you do when you are connected to the internet. Every day our privacy is compromised, but if you want to protect it and avoid becoming a target of online surveillance and monitoring, using a VPN is the best solution.
Since a VPN encrypts your internet traffic, it stops others from seeing what content you access, what you say in your conversations, and anything else. You can install and use OnDemand Korea and other Kodi add-ons without your ISP or other parties finding out about it. Apart from securing your online data and keeping it private, a VPN also adds anonymity to your connection. Once you connect to a VPN server, your IP address is changed. Without a VPN, your real IP address can be seen by others and it can be used to trace you. When you use a VPN service, your real IP address is masked so it is practically impossible to find out your identity.
Another important reason for using a VPN, particularly when you want to stream content, is that a VPN will allow you to bypass any restrictions that may prevent you from accessing the content that you want. Unfortunately, many Kodi addons are affected by blocks imposed by some ISPs so when you try to access content through them, you may face issues. A VPN lets you get around the blocks so that you can enjoy a versatile and hassle-free streaming experience. You can even access content that is usually restricted in your location. It gives you freedom to stream the content that you want, no matter where you are.
There are many VPN services available, but one of the best options without any doubt is ExpressVPN. This is a well-known provider that offers servers in over 90 countries, which means that you have many options to access international content from anywhere. In addition, ExpressVPN is incredibly fast so you will be able to use OnDemand Korea and other addons without having to deal with frustrating delays. ExpressVPN also offers a high level of security and it doesn’t keep logs of your online activities. Now that you know how to enjoy OnDemand Korea securely and without restrictions, let’s go through the steps to install this addon.
How to install OnDemand Korea Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
1. Open Kodi Jarvis and go to the System heading from the home screen. The File Manager appears as a subcategory so you can click on it.
2. Then click on Add source. Click in the box and enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag then click Done.
3. Rename it as fusion, or choose any name you want. You just need to remember it. Then select OK.
4. After it is added, return to the home screen and click on the System heading. From there, click on Add-ons and then select the Install from zip file option.
5. Select fusion and then begin-here. After that, select plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip.
6. Allow some time for the notification message to appear, letting you know that the add-on is enabled.
7. Return to the home screen and click on Programs > Program Addons and then select the Addon Installer.
8. Select Search by: Addon/Author and type in Ondemand Korea. Once you see it, click on Ondemand Korea and click the Install button.
9. Allow some time for the notification message to show up.
10. To access the add-on, go to Videos, then Video Add-ons and select Ondemand Korea from the home screen.
Install the OnDemand Korea Addon for Kodi
1. Open Kodi and from the home screen, click twice on the folder icon. In the next screen, you will see the File Manager.
2. Once you see the list, scroll down until you see the Add source heading. Click twice on it.
3. After that, the Add file source box will appear. Then, you can click on the highlighted line that says .
4. Enter this UR: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done.
5. Now you need to name the addon. You can name it fusion, or choose any name you want. Then click the OK button to add the file.
6. After adding the file, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. You will see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. You can click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
7. Click on fusion and begin-here. Then, select plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip. and allow some time for the notification message to appear.
8. Go to Addons, select Program Addons and then select the Addon Installer.
9. Select Search by: Addon/Author and enter Ondemand Korea.
10. Click on Ondemand Korea and click the Install button. Allow some time for the notification message to appear.
11. You can access the add-on from the Home screen, then Add-ons, followed by Videos and Ondemand Korea.