Gurzil is based on Exodus and it is an option that can be considered instead of that add-on. Gurzil offers similar design and functionality, but since Exodus’ developer abandoned the project, it would be worth considering an alternative. You can find Gurzil in the Dimitrology/Smash repository and in this article, we’ll go through the steps to install it on Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis. Before we discuss the installation process, it is worth noting that while Kodi itself is legal, the content that some add-ons offer may be pirated. We advise you to look for official options and to avoid accessing content that is subject to copyright through illegitimate sources, because this can land you in trouble. In any case, it is important to protect your privacy with an effective tool such as a VPN. This will encrypt your traffic and will add a layer of anonymity to your connection. We recommend reliable services like ExpressVPN, Private Internet Access and NordVPN, which are designed to offer high security, good speeds and they don’t keep logs of your online activities.
How to install Gurzil on Kodi Krypton Version 17
1. Open Kodi, then click on Settings (gear icon at the top) and select File Manager. A list of repositories will appear, if you have previously installed any. Then click twice on Add Source.
2. You will see a box on your screen and you can click None there. You will be asked to type the URL http://dimitrology.com/repo/ then click OK and type the name of the media source “Dimitrology”. Click OK twice to move on to step 3.
3. Return to Kodi Home Screen pressing the Backspace or Esc key on your keypad. Then click on Add-ons tab, which is located vertically on the left-side. You will see a Box icon at the top left corner, click on it.
4. Select Install from Zip File option from the list. Click on Dimitrology and then click on repository.smash.zip and allow some time for the repository to be installed.
5. Now click on Install from Repository option, then click on Smash Repo, select Video Add-ons, followed by Gurzil and select Install.
6. You can return to Kodi Home Screen, click on Add-ons, then Video Add-ons located on the right side of the screen. Scroll down to locate Gurzil and click on it. Now you can start enjoying movies. TV shows and more.
How to install Gurzil on Kodi Jarvis Version 16
1. Open Kodi Jarvis on your device, go to Systems Menu at the bottom. Click on File Manager and then click twice on Add Source. Click NoNe and then type: http://dimitrology.com/repo/ now click Done, type “Dimitrology” and click Done. Then click OK.
2. Go back to Kodi Main Menu, click on Systems, then Add-ons and install from Zip File. You will see a box and you need to locate Dimitrology and click on it. Click on repository.Smash.zip and allow some time for the installation to be completed.
3. Once this is done, you can click on Install from Repository, then click on Smash Repository from the list. Select Video Add-ons, then Gurzil and Install. You can now enjoy a great selection of content.