Sportsdevil gives you the chance to stay up to date with the latest sports events. It is a must-have add-on for Kodi users who love sports and who want to ensure that they can watch their favorite teams and athletes in action. In this simple guide, you will learn how to install Sportsdevil to add more fun to your Kodi experience. We will start with a guide for Kodi 16 Jarvis, and then we will tell you what are the steps that you need to follow in order to be able to install Kodi 17 Krypton. One thing that it is important to note when it comes to Sportsdevil is that it is a third-party add-on and as such, it is not supported by the Kodi team. If you have any questions about Sportsdevil, you need to reach out the developers directly.
Apart from keeping in mind that for questions related to Sportsdevil you can’t expect answers from the Kodi team, there is something else that it is important to remember when using this and other similar Kodi add-ons. In order to be able to stream your favorite content securely, without putting your privacy at risk, it is important that you use a VPN service. A VPN is a tool that will add a strong layer of protection for your online data, keeping it safe from threats like hacking and surveillance. Thanks to the encryption that a VPN uses, your information can’t be seen by others. Your activities will remain private and you will be able to watch the content that you love, without compromising the security of your information.
If you don’t want your ISP to spy on you and to check what you are doing on the internet, you need to get a good VPN service that adds a strong level of security and privacy to your online experience. We highly recommend providers like ExpressVPN and IPVanish, which offer an impressive level of security, as well as great speeds to ensure that you can stream content without having to deal with frustrating delays. Apart from security, VPNs also enable you to bypass blocks, giving you the chance to access even more content. No matter where you are, you can connect to a server in another place and enjoy access to a wider selection of content. Make sure that you go for a reliable solution that enables you to enjoy all the benefits of a VPN. Now, without further ado, let’s check the steps that you need to follow to install Sportsdevil.
How to install Sportsdevil on Kodi 16 Jarvis
While Kodi 16 Jarvis is not the latest version of the popular media player, it is still preferred by many people due to the fact that it offers good compatibility. If you are a sports fan and you use Kodi Jarvis, you can follow the below steps to enjoy Sportsdevil and all the great content that it gives you access to.
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Select SYSTEM or settings, depending on the skin that you have
3. Select File Manager, then select Add Source.
4. Select None.
5. Enter the following URL exactly like this: https://loopaddon.uk/loop then select Done.
6. Highlight the box that is below marked Enter a name for this media source.
7. Type loop and then select OK.
8. Return to your Home Screen. Choose SYSTEM (or settings, depending in the skin you have).
9. Select Add-Ons and then select Install from zip file.
10. Select Loop. Then repository.loop.zip
11. Allow some time for Add-on enabled notification.
12. Select Install from repository and then select Loop Repository.
13. Select Video add-ons and select Sportsdevil.
14. Select Install.
15. Allow some time for Add-on enabled notification to appear.
That is all, now you can start enjoying Sportsdevil on Kodi 16 Jarvis.
How to install Sportsdevil on Kodi Krypton
1. Launch Kodi
2. Select Settings, which is the icon on the top left
3. Select File Manager, then Add Source.
4. Select None
5. Enter this URL exactly like this: https://loopaddon.uk/loop then select OK.
6. Mark the box below marked Enter a name for this media source
7. Enter loop and then click OK
8. Return to your Home Screen
9. Select Add-Ons from the main menu located on the left
10. Select Browser, which is the icon that resembles a box and it is located in the top left.
11. Select Install from zip file
12. Select loop. Then select repository.loop.zip
13. Allow some time for Add-on enabled notification.
14. Select Install from repository. Then select Loop Repository.
15. Select Video add-ons and then Sportsdevil
16. Select Install
17. Allow some time for Add-on enabled notification to appear.
That is all, now Sportsdevil has been installed.