Terrarium TV is an Android app that gives you the chance to watch videos on the go. You can use your smartphone or tablet, and since the Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick are Android-based, it is possible to run Terrarium TV on them. In this guide, we will tell you how to install Terrarium TV on Firestick so that you can enjoy the content that it offers, on your Amazon device and anywhere you are. We will cover the different methods that can be used so you will have flexibility in terms of the options that you can try, in order to get the app ready on Firestick.
Installing Terrarium TV on Firestick
We’ll take a look at the different methods that can be used in order to configure Terrarium on your Fire Stick.
1. For this option, we will install ES Fire Explorer on Fire TV stick. Start by going to Settings, then System and Developer Options.
2. Enable the option that says “Allow apps from unknown sources”.
3. From the Amazon Fire Stick main menu, go to Search and then type ES Explorer.
4. Select the ES Explorer app icon to complete the download and installation.
5. Launch the ES Explorer app.
6. Now, you need to install Terrarium through ES Explorer.
7. Just go to Tools from the ES Explorer menu, the select Download Manager in the ledt-hand side menu.
8. From the bottom menu, click on “+ New”.
9. Type http://bit.ly/2AMk7g4 for Path and then click OK.
10. Enter Terrarium for Name.
11. Click on Download Now.
12. The installation file will start to download and once the download is complete, you can click on “Open file” to install it on Amazon Fire TV.
13. Return to the Fire TV home screen and open the Terrarium TV app.
Installing Terrarium on Fire TV
If you have previously installed the Terrarium app on your Android device, it is advisable to use this second method for installing the app on Fire TV. Basically, you need to install an app from the Google Play Store that lets you get any app that is installed on your Android, to your Fire TV.
1. Start by installing Apps2Fire in your Android smartphone or tablet. You can look for the app in the Google Play Store or go here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.koni.appstofiretv&hl=en
2. Then, download and install the Terrarium TV app, if you haven’t previously installed it.
3. Once you have Apps2Fire, you will be able to use it to install Terrarium TV on Fire TV. Just go to Settings on your Fire TV, then select System and Developer Options.
4. Enable Allow apps from unknown sources and then ADB debugging. Go to Settings, then System and select About and Network. Take note of your Fire TV’s IP address.
5. Open the Apps2Fire app on your Android and then go to Setup. Enter the IP address of your Fire TV.
6. Go to Local Apps and look for the Terrarium TV app. Select it and install it.
7. Once the installation is complete, you will get a notification.
1. For this method, you will need to install Downloader app on Fire TV stick. Just go to Settings on your Fire TV, then System and Developer Options.
2. Enable “Allow apps from unknown sources”.
3. Go to Search from the the Amazon Fire Stick main menu and then type Downloader.
4. Click on the Downloader app icon to complete the download and installation process.
5. Open the Downloader app.
6. Now you can install Terrarium via the Downloader app. Just open the Downloader app and enter this URL: http://bit.ly/2AMk7g4
7. Click Download and the Terrarium installation file will start to download.
8. Once the download is complete, click on Open file to install it on Amazon Fire TV and the return to your Fire TV home screen.
9. Open the Terrarium TV app and enjoy all the video content that it offers on your Amazon Fire TV.
Why you need a VPN with Terrarium TV
Terrarium TV may be a convenient solution to enjoy a wide variety of content, but it comes with some risks. In order to avoid them, you need to use a VPN that protects your privacy and allows you to enjoy the content that you want. Terrarium TV may offer access to content that is subject to copyright. Although we advise you against accessing such content from unauthorized sources, if you decide to use Terrarium TV or other similar apps, you need to use a solution that keeps your online activities private. A VPN will mask your IP address, making it difficult for others to trace you. Apart from protecting your identity, a VPN encrypts your entire traffic so your ISP, hackers or government organizations won’t be able to see what you are doing online.
With a VPN, you can also bypass geographical restrictions. Since there are apps or content that can’t be accessed in certain locations, using a VPN is very beneficial for online freedom. You can connect to a server in a different country and get an IP address from that location. This will allow you to access content that is available there. Apart from helping you to protect your privacy and bypass blocks, a VPN can help you to defeat ISP throttling. If you have noticed that the speed of your connection drops when you are watching online videos, it is possible that your ISP is throttling it. Since a VPN prevents your ISP from seeing what you are doing online, it can be a solution to avoid throttling.
There are several services available, but it is important that you opt for one that offers good speeds, a wide variety of server locations, high security and that doesn’t keep any logs. The best solutions include ExpressVPN, IPVanish, NordVPN and Private Internet Access. These providers have a strong commitment to privacy, protect your data with high encryption, they offer fast services and don’t keep logs of your online activities.