While cCloud is not a new name in the Kodi universe, it has been revamped and it offers a wider variety of content. Previously, it focuses on US and UK channels, but now it is possible to enjoy the best Live IPTV Channels and Live Sports Channels from all over the world. We’ll present the steps that you can follow to install cCloud TV Kodi with Kodil Repository, which will allow you to enjoy major sporting events, including the upcoming FIFA world cup 2018. Before we go through the installation guide, it is important to mention that since cCloud and other Kodi add-ons offer access to copyrighted content for free and without the relevant authorizations, you may receive legal notices from the holders and copyright enforcement organizations. We don’t encourage you to use these services. The decision is yours, but it is important that you are aware of the risks.
Protecting yourself with a VPN
In order to avoid issues when you are streaming free content online, it is advisable to protect your identity. One of the best ways to ensure that you can enjoy all the content that Kodi add-ons offer, without putting your information at risk, is using a VPN service. A VPN encrypts your data, which makes it impossible to read for others. They won’t be able to see what websites you visit, or what content you access. In addition, a VPN hides your real IP address. When you connect to a VPN server, the IP address assigned by your ISP is masked and replace with the IP of the VPN server you are connected to. If someone tries to trace you, they will only find the IP address of the VPN and since most VPNs use shared IPs (meaning that the same IP can be assigned to thousands of users), it will be practically impossible to trace you.
Apart from offering security and protecting your identity, a VPN is a great ally when it comes to bypassing online restrictions. It allows you to get around blocks that prevent you from accessing the content that you really want to watch. If a website or service is not available in your country, you can simply connect to a VPN server in another location and unblock the content. A VPN is a comprehensive solution to enjoy online freedom, security and protection for your privacy. There is a vast selection of services available, but we advise you to try well-established providers that offer reliability, good speeds, advanced technology and top security. We recommend options like ExpressVPN, IPVanish, NordVPN and Private Internet Access. They will allow you to enjoy a great experience with Kodi, while ensuring that your identity is not exposed and that your privacy is protected.
How to install cCloud TV on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6
- Open Kodi Krypton on your system, then tap on Settings. This is the gear-shaped icon
- Select File Manager option, then scroll down to double click on Add Source
- Select “None” and enter this URL: http://kdil.co/repo/ then select OK
- Now you need to name the repository. In this case, we will call it Kodil. Select OK and then close the box.
- Go back to Kodi Home, then go to the Add-ons section on the left-menu bar. Select Box-icon
- Select Install from Zip File. You will see a box and there, click on Kodil. Choose Kodil.zip and allow some time for the repository to be installed.
- Tap on Install from Repository. Then find Kodil Repository and click on it.
- Go to Video Add-ons and find cCloud TV from the list. Click on it and select Install
- To see cCloud TV Kodi add-on and the content that it offers, go back to Kodi Home. Select Add-ons and then Video Add-ons and cCloud TV.
That is all, now you can enjoy live sports and a great selection of live IPTV channels.
How to install cCloud TV on Kodi Jarvis Version 16
- Open Kodi Jarvis on your system, then go to System menu
- Select File Manager and tap on “None”.
- Enter this URL: http://kdil.co/repo/ and then select Done.
- Enter the name of the repository. In this case it is Kodil. Then select Done and click OK.
- Return to Kodi Home and then click on System. Then Add-ons.
- Select Install from Zip File. Tap on Kodil and select Kodil.zip
- Go to Install from Repository and then find and click on Kodil Repository
- Click on Video Add-ons and then select cCloud TV
- Now you just need to select Install. Soon you will be able to start watching live TV shows and sports, including major events like the FIFA World Cup.
Donwload cCloud TV Kodi
It is also possible to install cCloud TV add-on by downloading it directly with the repository zip file. First of all, you will have to download Kodil Repository Zip File and save it onto your computer. Then, you need to follow these steps:
- Launch Kodi, then go to Add-ons menu located on the left
- Tap on the box-icon above
- Select Install from Zip File. You will see a box where you have to upload the downloaded zip file.
- After the repository is installed, you can go to Install from Repository option. Then you will be able to click on Kodil Repository.
- Click on Video Add-ons, then tap on cCloud TV and press Install
How to install cCloud TV Kodi on FireStick
To be able to install cCloud TV on Kodi, you need to ensure first that Kodi is installed on FireStick. After this is done, you can follow the below steps:
- Open FireStick, then go to Settings
- Tap on Applications and then click on Manage Installed Applications
- Click on Manage Installed Applications
- Click on Kodi
- Now you just need to follow the steps to install cCloud TV on Krypton or Jarvis that we previously mentioned.
Cloud TV Kodi Repositories
Given that cCloud TV is a popular Kodi add-on, it is possible it find it in multiple repositories. This means that if a repository is not working for you, there are other options that you can try. You can find cCloud on the following repositories:
- Kodil Repository
- Exodus Repository
- Kodi Tips Repository
- TKNorris Repository
cCloud TV Alternatives
Although it is difficult to find an option that offers as many channels as cCloud TV, you can find alternatives that also allow you to enjoy a great deal of content. Here are the options that you can try.
- IPTV Kodi
- Pyramid Kodi
- Aragon Live Kodi
- StreamHub Mobdro Kodi
- Genesis Reborn
Common cCloud TV issues
Third-party Kodi add-ons are not supported by the Kodi team as they have been created by independent developers. The good news is that these Kodi add-ons are regularly updated and developers work to fix issues as soon as possible. That being said, there is a chance that you experience some issues when using Kodi add-ons. We’ll take a look at the most common ones.
1. Not able to connect to Repository
You may come across an error message that says “Could not connect to repository”. This is a common issue in Kodi and it can be due to different reasons. If you experience this error, you won’t be able to access the repository’s content.
How to fix it
Below, you will find some of the steps that you can follow to solve this issue.
Check if you entered the URL correctly
Check your internet connection to make sure that it is working
Keep in mind that of you don’t enter a slash (/) at the end of the URL, you are more likely to experience the error.
Copy/paste the URL in a web browser to check if it is working. If not, it means that the repository was shut down.
2. Check Log Error
You may face this issue when you are streaming Live IPTV channels or Live Sports. This error takes place when a repository is not working as it should, or when Kodi can’t stream the content.
How to fix it
Check log error appears when you attempt to stream content that is geo-blocked in your country. You can solve this issue by following the below steps:
Check what is the original location of the Live IPTV channel you want to access
Get a Kodi VPN and connect to that country’s server
Stream the channel again. It should work this time.