Streaming content fast and for free is something that many people want to do, but it is not always possible. There are a lot of challenges when it comes to finding a streaming solution that works and that offers the chance to access all the content that you want. While there are many options available, some of them stop working after a while. That was the case with Navi-X. This was a popular solution that was eventually shut down, leaving users disappointed and looking for alternatives to access their favorite content. After being available for a decade, Navi-X came to an end, due to blocks and the threat of legal issues.
The team behind Navi-X decided to kill this add-on, which was one of the oldest and most popular streaming solutions for Kodi. Unfortunately, Navi-X was impacted by spam and filled with content that was incorrectly marked as of adult nature. While those who were loyal to Navi-X through its 10 years of existence are still sad to see it go, the good news is that it is possible to find alternatives that also offer access to a wide selection of entertainment. Before we go through the list of the best options that you can consider now that Navi-X is no longer available, it is important to consider some important aspects regarding security when using Kodi add-ons.
Keep in mind that third-party Kodi add-ons mostly offer copyrighted content and the sources from which it is gathered, are not authorized to do so. This can lead to legal issues since your activities are monitored by your ISP and even other parties. If you access illegal streams, your ISP will be able to see it and you could end up being fined, or at least receiving warning letters. We don’t encourage access to pirated content, but in the end the choice is yours. If you are unable to access legitimate streaming services or can’t afford them, Kodi add-ons offer an appealing solution but you need to consider the risks.
To protect your privacy in all cases, it is important that you use a VPN service. This will keep your internet traffic secure as it applies encryption to prevent other people from seeing what you are doing. Your activities will remain private, which allows you to enjoy the content that you want without concerns. That is not all, a VPN hides your real IP address so others won’t be able to trace you and you will be able to stream content or simply browse the internet anonymously. Plus, you will be able to get around restrictions that stop you from accessing media content. There are websites and streaming solutions that are blocked in some locations, but you will be able to defeat the blocks and watch anything you want. One of the best options to enjoy online streaming securely and with freedom is ExpressVPN. It is fast, effective and reliable as it protects your data with top encryption and helps you to defeat restrictions to enjoy online freedom.
With Kodi Veetle, you can watch flash enabled streams particularly from veetle.com. You can use it with both computers and mobile devices, which makes it a versatile solution. Veetle gathers real time broadcasts and it brings them to Kodi, no matter what device you use. This addon comes packed with many great options and you can look for content using a wireless mouse along with a keyboard, or you can access a remote Android app. Here is what you can do to install Veetle on Kodi.
1. The first thing you need to do is to ensure that you are running the latest version of Kodi Krypton.
2. Launch Kodi and go to the home screen. Then click twice on the folder icon. Go to the file manager and scroll down to the add source heading. Click twice on the heading.
3. Add file source and highlight “None”.
4. Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and then click Done.
5. Name the addon as fusion. Click OK.
6. Go back to the home screen, then select addons and click on the open box icon. Select install from zip file.
7. Select xmbc repos and fusion. Then choose English as the language and select repository.xbmchub-x.x.zip.
8. Allow some time for the notification message to appear.
9. Select install from repository. Then select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository.
10. Select video addons. Then click on veetle and choose install.
11. After seeing the notification message, follow the path addons>videons>veetle to access veetle on Kodi.
How to install Veetle on Kodi Jarvis
1. Boot Kodi Jarvis
2. Go to the home screen. Click in system and then get the file manager
3. Select add source and highlight none. Then enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click Done.
4. Label the source Fusion and click OK.
5. Go to the home screen. Then click on system, click on addons and select install from zip file. Select fusion and xbmc-repos. Choose English as the language and select xbmchub-x.x.zip.
6. Once you see the notification, choose installation from repository. Then select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository.
7. Select video add-ons. Then click Veetle and click on Install. Once you see the notification, access Veetle following this path: Videos-video-addons-Veetle
With cCloud TV, you will be able to enjoy live TV, which is one of the main reasons why people uses TV boxes. This add-on gives you the chance of enjoying TV channels from around the world. It is a cloud based sharing system that has been built by the community and it is focused on bringing Kodi users a great deal of entertainment. You will find vast list of links to access great content. The installation process is simple, just follow the below steps:
1. Boot the Kodi box, then click on system and go to the file manager.
2. Select Add Source. Then select None
3. Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag in the URL section and click Done
4. Enter the source name as Fusion. You can enter another name that is more convenient for you. Then click OK.
5. Go back to the home screen. Go to the system section and select add-ons
6. Select installation from zip file
7. Go to fusion. Then select Kodi repos and enter English as the language you prefer.
8. Click on podgod-x.x.zip
9. Once you see the notification, select install from repository. Next, select add-ons on Helix
10. Select podgod repo
11. Click on video add-ons
12. Select cCloud TV and click Install
Trakt is also a great Navi-X alternative. It gives users the chance to access content and keep track of what you have been watching. It is an ideal solution for those who have been using Kodi on different devices. Trakt gives you the chance to synchronize content across different devices. Here is how it can be installed on Kodi.
1. Start Kodi. Go to the system and select add-ons. Then select to install from the repository.
2. Click on get add-ons on Helix. Then choose Kodi add on repository.
3. Click on program add-ons
4. Select Trakt and click install.
5. You will see a pop up that asks you to go to https://trakt.tv/activate.
6. Click on the address. Then enter your pin (it is provided in the pop up). Select continue.
7. Select yes so that Trakt can use your account. You will see a message telling you the the device is connected. Go back to Kodi and then the pop up will disappear.
8. Highlight Trakt on Kodi, but don’t select it.
9. Open context menu and choose Configure.
10. In Exclusions, enable exclude live TV. Make sure that the 4 choices in scrobbling are enabled.
11. Choose Services in synchronize section. Enable everything and enable the five options in the Movies section.
12. Choose Rating and include the settings you prefer.
This is another great alternative to Navi-X and it stands out thanks to the excellent selection of movies and TV shows that it offers. Once you select the content that you want to access, it will open instantly. Speed is one of the best things about Project.Free TV, but it also comes with some downsides. You may come across issues with some streams, but there is such an extensive list of links that this is not a major issues. You can still find many options to enjoy content. Here is how you can install Project Free TV.so:
1. Go to Kodi homepage, select system and then file manager
2. Select add source. Now you need to highlight None. Then add http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ in the URL section and select Done.
3. The media source needs to be renamed. It is important to use a name that you can easily remember. Click OK.
4. Go back to the home screen, then select system.
5. Select addons and then install from zip file and select fusion repo.
6. Select Kodi repos
7. Add English as your main language. Then select repository.natko1412 zip
8. Allow some time for the notification message to appear. Select install from repository and then select get add-ons.
9. Select natko1412 repo and then video addons
10. Select projectfreeTV.so
11. Go to the home screen. Then choose videos and go to add-ons. You will see some images showing the categories that are available to you.