Accessing a great deal of entertainment is possible with the help of many applications and services that are currently available. One of the options that you can try is PlayersKlub, an IPTV service that gives you the chance to enjoy hundreds of channels. The service can be used for free, although you will need to use a login that is previously provided for you and will also need to watch ads. In order to get rid of the ads and get your own login, you can pay $5 per month. The Kodi add-on offers a great deal of entertainment and it is possible to get an account by contacting the team behind PlayersKlub via Twitter.
PlayersKlub has gotten the attention from many users thanks to its affordability. It works on any device that supports Kodi and the installation process is quite simple. In this article, we will tell you how to install the PlayersKlub Add-on and will also discuss how to use it securely. Keep in mind that PlayersKlub is a third-party add-on and there are some risks involved when using this type of add-ons. In order to get the most of IPTV services like PlayersKlub, you need to keep in mind certain aspects.
What are the risks of using PlayersKlub?
While Kodi itself is legal, the fact that it is open source and that third-party add-ons can be created for it, means that some Kodi options may not be completely safe. There are add-ons that allow you to access content that is subject to copyright. This can prompt copyright holders and ISPs to check who is using such add-ons. If you access copyrighted content without the relevant authorization, you may end up receiving warning letters and in some cases, you may be even be fined. While we don’t condone the use of unofficial add-ons that facilitate access to pirated material, the final decision is yours. If you opt for installing and using add-ons that let you access TV shows and events without the respective licenses, you should be aware of the risks. Protecting your privacy is crucial, even if you are not accessing such content. This is why it it is important to use a VPN.
A VPN will disguise your IP address and will encrypt your internet traffic, which prevents others from tracking you and seeing what you are doing online. You can browse the internet, access content and communicate without putting your privacy at risk. With a VPN, you can enjoy your favorite content without being monitored by your ISP or other parties. It is a valuable solution for security and privacy, plus, it also lets you overcome restrictions so that you can access the content that you want, no matter where you are. While there are many services available, in order to truly enjoy the advantages that a VPN offers it is important that you chose a high quality provider.
Best VPNs for PlayersKlub
Without a doubt, ExpressVPN is one of the services that meets the criteria to be considered as one of the best options for Kodi and PlayersKlub. It is fast, secure and it doesn’t keep logs of your activities. ExpressVPN has servers in 94 countries and it offers excellent apps for multiple platforms.
IPVanish is another top choice for streaming thanks to the fast speed that it offers. You can connect to servers in over 60 countries and since IPVanish is in charge of its own network of servers, it can provide reliable and secure performance. They don’t keep any logs.
Another good option to overcome restrictions and ensure that you can enjoy TV shows and movies securely is VyprVPN. Like IPVanish, this provider is in charge of its own network of servers and it offers strong encryption, great speeds and reliability. You can connect to servers in over 60 countries.
PureVPN has servers in more than 190 countries and it offers features that allow you to stream content without hiccups. PureVPN doesn’t keep logs of your activities and it offers a fast and secure solution to enjoy the content that you want.
How to install PlayersKlub
1. The first thing you need to do is to make sure that you enable “unknown sources” so that you can install software from third-parties in Kodi. Select System Settings in Settinsg and then “Add-ons”. Ensure that Unknown sources is enabled.
2. Now you need to add a file source to install PlayersKlub. Start Kodi and click the Gear icon in the top-left corner of the screen. You will be taken to System and there, you can locate and select File Manager.
3. Within File Manager, click Add Source. The file source has to retrieve the repository from where we can get the add-on. Click twice.
4. Paste in the following URL: http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub/ then click OK. You should see playersklub as the default name at the bottom. This can be changed of your prefer it.
5. Go back to the main screen and hover over Addons in the sidebar. Highlight and click My Add-ons.
6. Click the “..” at the top of the screen to be redirected to the Add-on browser. Within the add-on browser, click Install from zip file. Now go to the file source that was previously created and click it.
7. Click the PlayersKlub repository zip file to install the PlayersKlub repository to the system.
8. Once PlayersKlub repository is installed, you can get the add-on by clicking Install from repository. Find the Players Klub in the list and click it. Within the repository, select “Video add-ons”. PlayersKlub is an IPTV add-on which is in the Video category. Click THE PLAYERS KLUB”.
9. You will see the icon, which features peculiar versions of SpongeBon Sqiarepants and his friend Patrick. Then you can click Install and once the process is completed, you can open it. If you don’t see the add-on in your Add-ons menu, follow the below steps:
- Select my Add-ons
- Find THE PLAYERS KLUB and click it
- Select Open
10. You need to have your account information nearby in order to be able to start using the application. Click to enter your login details. You can try these login details for a free account:
- Username: leetv
- Password: leetv1
If they don’t work, you may need to pay for a subscription to enjoy an ad-free experience.